The tormentine on an economic reel
- The furling torment avoids the installation of a releasable forestay (the cable and its rigging screw, the deck chainplate, the sheets), and an additional halyard for the installation of a torment or staysail.
- The Storm-bag avoids the purchase of a tormentine or any other headsails with snap hooks packed in a deck bag.
- The furling torment protects your furling genoa from irreversible deformations.
- It avoids the risk of damaging the furling profiles with a partially furled genoa (hard points).
- An immediate complete solution, the STORM-BAG is pre-equipped with all its equipment: sheeting, tack strop, snap hooks.
- It protects the crew from the tedious and dangerous installation of a sail on the releasable forestay.
- The furling torment is suitable for all sailboats.